The first side.
The back almost done.
We didn't know what we were going to do for the front because we were out of wood. Luckily Phil found a perfect piece. I had put it on Dukey's old dog house when the roof started to rot.
Perfect. We set it on a pallet that had close slats.
He hardly let me get the bed in there before he was in it. I then added half that big gray fleece blanket that I had been saving to line the curtains with (this seemed like a better cause) and I put a piece of fleece of the door opening as well.
He hasn't left his house, not one time today. He is one happy new homeowner.
This is a Club I just found today and wanted to pass on to others.